THE PURPOSEFUL PANTRY RECOMMENDS…
These are my recommendations on products that I use or I know are the best on the market for the things we do all the time. I’ll share my affiliate links below, but nothing on this list is something I don’t use or wouldn’t recommend.
• Excalibur Dehydrator (usually around $200-250) – https://amzn.to/2E01Yfl
• Nesco FD-80 (usually around $65) – https://amzn.to/2QxkkuZ
• Cabela’s 10-tray Dehydrator (usually around $150, but goes on sale for $99 often) – http://bit.ly/2PiZAlQ
• The Ultimate Dehydrator Cookbook https://amzn.to/2Edf0Ht
• Prepper’s Dehydrator Handbook (don’t let the name fool ya – it’s a good book) https://amzn.to/2QwNM4i
• Mandolin https://amzn.to/2KQSCE6
• Cutting Gloves (if you use a mandolin – use this, even if you do use the cutting guard) https://amzn.to/2E18Auc
• Cuisinart Coffee Grinder – https://amzn.to/2IfesU9
• Vacuum Sealer – https://amzn.to/2KRb67v
• Vacuum Sealer Jar Attachments https://amzn.to/2KRb8w9
• Hand-Held Vacuum Sealer – requires the jar attachments, but lets you make quick jobs of vacuum sealing jars for everyday use. https://amzn.to/2KTF6Qm
• Presto Pressure Canner https://amzn.to/2Rx3zx7
• All-American Pressure Canner https://amzn.to/2zFPDu0
• Starter Kit – https://amzn.to/2L00YcV
• Complete Guide to Home Canning https://amzn.to/2SqjX2D
• Ball Canning Book https://amzn.to/2EdbqwS
FREEZE DRYING TOOL
This company has a layaway program that you can put $250 down on a machine, pay as you can until half of the machine is paid for, then they’ll ship it to you make monthly payments until it’s paid off.
If you need a budget-friendly version of this list:
Amazon affiliate: I may receive a small commission on a purchase made through this link, at no cost to you. Prices subject to change.