Make food storage and preservation easy with these dehydrating, canning, and food storage recipes and tips to save you time, money, and space. Welcome to The Purposeful Pantry!
Best Recipes and Tips for...
Fall Dehydrating Recipes
Cozy fall weather demands cozy fall dehydrating projects and all the things we can do with them! Check out all of the ways to dehydrate fall crops and make those treats that make autumn spectacular!
- How to Dehydrate Pumpkin and Make Pumpkin Powder
- Dehydrate Apples and Make Apple Powder
- Blueberry Rice Krispies Treats
- DIY Bread Crumbs & Croutons with a Dehydrator
- Mushroom Powder Seasoning Blend
- How to Dehydrate Caramelized Onions + Onion Powder
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mix with Dried Pumpkin
- Dehydrate Canned Pumpkin - Make Pumpkin Powder
Reader's Favorite Posts
The most popular recipes for learning to dehydrate food for long-term storage in your pantry.
Learn how to dehydrate and store your favorite fruits and vegetables and build your food storage and long-term pantry.
See more dehydrating recipes →
Preserving Food for the Pantry
From canning to dehydrating to freezing and more, learn how to preserve your food in multitudes of ways to make them shelf-stable or freezer-safe for use all year long!
Learn food storage tips, recipes, and ideas to make stocking your pantry easier on the budget, your time, and your menus. Long and short-term food storage solutions help you create a deeper pantry to feed your family.