Make food storage and preservation easy with these dehydrating, canning, and food storage recipes and tips to save you time, money, and space. Welcome to The Purposeful Pantry!
Find recipes and tips for...
Looking for dehydrating recipes or food storage tips?
Readers are loving ♥
These are our most popular recipes and techniques for extending your food storage with dehydrating recipes.
- 200 Best Dehydrating Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables
- 25+Ways to Use Fruit Powders
- How to Dehydrate Marshmallows & Make Marshmallow Powder
- How to Dehydrate Strawberries and Make Strawberry Powder
- How to Dehydrate Radishes, Stems and Root
- How to Dehydrate Raspberries and Make Raspberry Powder
- How to Make and Use Vegetable Powder
- How to Dehydrate Caramelized Onions + Onion Powder
Learn how to dehydrate and store your favorite fruits and vegetables and build your food storage and long-term pantry.
See more dehydrating recipes →
Learn to can foods to create shelf-stable storage for your pantry. These safe, easy recipes will give you the confidence to begin canning for your family!
Learn food storage tips, recipes, and ideas to make stocking your pantry easier on the budget, your time, and your menus. Long and short-term food storage solutions help you create a deeper pantry to feed your family.