Make food storage and preservation easy with these dehydrating, canning, and food storage recipes and tips to save you time, money, and space. Welcome to The Purposeful Pantry!
Best Recipes and Tips for...
Readers' Favorite Posts
These are our most popular recipes and techniques for extending your food storage with dehydrating recipes.
- 200+ Best Dehydrating Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables
- 25+Ways to Use Fruit Powders
- 8 Ways to Dehydrate Zucchini
- 25+ Ways to Use Tomato Powder
- How to Dehydrate Cherry Tomatoes
- How to Make and Use Vegetable Powder
- Dehydrate Pumpkin and Make Pumpkin Powder
- DIY Hot Cocoa Mix (Bulk Recipe)
- How to Dehydrate Marshmallows & Make Marshmallow Powder
Learn how to dehydrate and store your favorite fruits and vegetables and build your food storage and long-term pantry.
See more dehydrating recipes →
Learn to can foods to create shelf-stable storage for your pantry. These safe, easy recipes will give you the confidence to begin canning for your family!
Learn food storage tips, recipes, and ideas to make stocking your pantry easier on the budget, your time, and your menus. Long and short-term food storage solutions help you create a deeper pantry to feed your family.