Free dehydrator manuals to get for the dehydrator you just bought used or have lost the manual for. Excalibur, Nesco, and more!
Did you purchase a used dehydrator and need to know how it works? Or did you lose yours? You can grab a free dehydrator manual for most machines using these links. Keep it on your computer or print it out for a physical book to take notes in!
If you are looking for a new dehydrator to use, and still haven't been able to choose, check out this reference for the best dehydrator for you and your budget.
Free Dehydrator Manuals
Choose from the links below to save a copy of the manual you need for your dehydrator model that can be saved to your computer or printed.
FYI: Not all of the links here are back to the original manufacturer who may no longer support the machines as they are out of production. So some of these links to go third parties.
Click the link of your manual below, click the link and save it to a folder on your computer or phone.
- Harvester Five-Tier Dehydrator Item Number 541365
- 12-Tray Pro Series Digital Dehydrator 541648
- Commercial Grade 80L (541649) and 160L (541650) Dehydrators
Ivation Food Dehydrator
Magic Mill Dehydrators
- Food Dehydrator MFD-500
- Food Dehydrator MFD-1010
- Food Dehydrator MFD-1011
- Food Dehydrator MFD-6050
- Food Dehydrator MFD-6060
- Food Dehydrator MFD-9100
Nesco Dehydrator Manual
- Generic Manual for all models (FD-80, FD-075, FD-75A, American Harvester)
- American Harvest (Old Nesco dehydrator)
Presto Food Dehydrator
Other Brand Dehydrators
- Advantco Commercial Dehydrator Model CFD10
- Deni 5 Tray Round Dehydrator Model 7100
- Oster 4 Tray Round Food Dehydrator Model# FPSTDH101
- Sahara Folding Dehydrator by Brod & Taylor
- Salton VitaPro Model DH1460
- Sedona Express
Yes, they are! They are reviewed periodically to ensure that a site hasn't made them a pay option. If you happen to find one that has changed, simply drop me a comment below, and I'll research a better option or find out if it's a mistake.
• Specific Machine Requirements
--Temperature settings for one-temp machines (you don't want to dehydrate jerky in a machine that doesn't get above 140°F/60°C)
-- Stacking guidelines
--Best practices that may be specific to your machine (where to plug in, alcohol, etc.)
• Troubleshooting Guide - machine-specific troubleshooting issues if your machine fails.
• Recipe development
• Loss off the internet just when something goes wrong!