Double Chocolate Zucchini muffins are a perfect treat for a back-to-school lunch, a quick afternoon snack, or even breakfast! This easy-to-make recipe uses dehydrated zucchini shreds and zucchini flour to boost nutrition and flavor and is a great way to learn to use your dehydrated foods!
Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins from Dehydrated Zucchini Flour
- Soak dehydrated zucchini in 1 cup of water for about 30 minutes before preparing recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place soaked zucchini in a strainer while gathering ingredients and preparing the rest of the recipe
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- In another bowl, mix egg, oil, milk, vanilla exract, and sugar
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients, until just incorporated.
- Fill prepared muffin cups ⅔ full with batter
- Baking in oven for 15-20 minutes - until toothpick inserted comes out clean
Nutritional information is an estimation only.